Enjoy Revoluntionary, Discreet Treatment
If you are looking to straighten your teeth but want to avoid metal brackets and wires, Invisalign may be the perfect option for you. Invisalign in Orlando, FL, straightens your smile without the wires and brackets typically used with braces. Instead, Invisalign employs a series of clear, custom-crafted, removable appliances called aligners.
Benefits of Invisalign
The benefits of treatment with Invisalign are numerous and include:
- Discretion – With Invisalign’s clear aligners, you can enjoy a virtually invisible way to straighten your teeth.
- Comfort – The series of clear, removable aligners can straighten your teeth without wires or brackets. This means you avoid the chafing and irritation to the inside of your mouth that you might experience with traditional braces.
- Convenience – Invisalign’s aligners are removable. That means you can eat and drink anything you want during treatment without worrying about damaging your appliance.
- Improved Health – Invisalign’s smooth, plastic aligners don’t have the various nooks and crannies of regular braces, which give bacteria the perfect place to grow and thrive. In addition, you can simply remove your aligners to brush and floss normally, which makes maintaining good oral hygiene a snap.
Who Is a Candidate for Invisalign?
If you don’t have structural problems with your teeth and jaws and only need to correct mild to moderate misalignment, Invisalign may work for you. If your case is more severe but you still want discretion, you may be able to opt for clear or ceramic braces, which are less noticeable than silver braces.
How Does Invisalign Work?
You’ll wear each aligner for about two weeks, taking it out for eating, brushing, and flossing. As you replace each aligner with the next, your teeth will gradually move into their final alignment. You will need to visit our office approximately once every six weeks, so Dr. St. Matthew-Daniel can check your progress and give you your next aligners. Invisalign is not for everyone, but we can determine if it is right for you.
Schedule Your Appointment for Invisalign in Orlando, FL
To experience our award-winning dental care, schedule your New Patient Appointment today by calling (407) 290-9588. You may also use our convenient online form. Your appointment includes the following:
- Meet Dr. St. Matthew-Daniel & Discuss Your Goals
- Thorough Exam
- Pictures & X-Rays As Needed
- Custom Treatment Plan
- Free Copy of Dr. St. Matthew-Daniel's Book, The Delightful Dental Experience 2.0
During your appointment, we will take the time to explain our treatment process, flexible payment options, and answer any questions you may have. We look forward to helping you achieve your happiest, healthiest smile!