Restore Your Tooth Function & Aesthetics
At All About Beautiful Smiles, our top priority is providing all our patients with their best smiles. We offer a full spectrum of dental treatments including dentures for those who have lost their teeth. We understand that smiling with missing teeth can be embarrassing and make eating and speaking a challenge. With cosmetic dentures in Orlando, FL, Dr. St. Matthew-Daniel will have you smiling confidently again.
As a full-service practice, we provide several types of dentures to accommodate your specific needs:
- Removable Partial Dentures – For patients who are missing some, but not all, of their teeth
- Fixed Partial Dentures – Also called permanent bridges, made from crowns that are fitted on the remaining natural teeth
- Complete Dentures – Full dentures for patients who are missing all their upper or lower teeth
What Are the Benefits of Dentures?
Some of the benefits of dentures include:
- Replacing lost or damaged teeth with dentures makes it easier to eat and speak, something people often take for granted
- Tooth loss can cause your facial muscles to sag, so wearing dentures can help fill out the appearance of your face and profile
- Less worry about gum disease, as your new teeth are no longer directly attached to your gum tissues
- Today’s dentures are made to closely resemble your natural teeth and improve your smile
- The latest advances in dentures mean that they can now be stabilized with an implant procedure, bringing even more comfort and improved function
All About Beautiful Smiles Is Always a Perfect Fit
Dr. St. Matthew-Daniel and our expert team will take measurements and an impression of your upper and lower jaw to ensure your new dentures are customized to your unique mouth and gums. We also use the latest technology, so unsightly metal clasps of the past are gone. With a full or partial set of dentures precisely fit by Dr. St. Matthew-Daniel, you can wear your new teeth confidently.
Dr. St. Matthew-Daniel also stays on top of the latest innovations in the industry by offering dental implants as the gold standard to secure your dentures. With this advanced option, you’ll love not having to worry about slipping or sliding dentures again.
Learn More About Cosmetic Dentures in Orlando, FL
To experience our award-winning dental care, schedule your New Patient Appointment today by calling (407) 290-9588. You may also use our convenient online form. Your appointment includes the following:
- Meet Dr. St. Matthew-Daniel & Discuss Your Goals
- Thorough Exam
- Pictures & X-Rays As Needed
- Custom Treatment Plan
- Free Copy of Dr. St. Matthew-Daniel's Book, The Delightful Dental Experience 2.0
During your appointment, we will take the time to explain our treatment process, flexible payment options, and answer any questions you may have. We look forward to helping you achieve your happiest, healthiest smile!